Plan to attend this event for clergy ages 25-30, 2019 at the Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel in Baltimore, Maryland
- Strengthen personal, financial and leadership skills that can improve your life and sustain your ministry.
- Participate in one-on-one consulations with instructors and experts around core classes: Clergy Benefits Review, Clergy Taxes, Understanding & Overseeing Church Finances, Creating Life Balance
- Choose Elective Classes: Greening Your Congregation, Extablishing Cultures of Generosity, Conflict Resolution, Asking for Money, Strength Based Leadership and Worship Technology
- Network with other young clergy from across the denomination
- Earn CEU’s
- Go home with new ideas, practices and knowledge
Event Registration and information https://www.wespath.org/events/revitup/